Individual order for a bear. The teddy bear is made of quality German faux fur. Nails and nose - polymer clay. The sole of the paws is leather. The inner part of the frame is made of a special LoсkLine frame. Glass eyes. Filler - holofiber and synthetic winterizer, mineral granulate for weight.
The size and appearance of the finished work may differ +, - by a few centimeters, since all work is done by hand and each creation is unique in its uniqueness.
When ordering, 30% of the cost is paid. After placing the order, I post a photo of the finished bear. The buyer pays the remaining 70%, after which the work is sent to the customer's home by UPS mail.
If the work is not redeemed for reasons beyond the control of the seller within 1 week, the deposit is not refundable. And the work itself will be put up for sale in the store.
An individual order cannot be returned and exchanged.
By clicking on the "BUY" button, you thereby confirm your agreement with all the rules of the transaction.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
Balou is a big masterpiece. I was completely in love with his head, but the whole bear is beautiful. Thank you Elena for the great and quick work.
Remy is stunning ! The beautiful face and posable body is just amazing !! I could not be happier to have this Beauty in my collection. Thank you for giving me another fantastic bear.
The bear is beautiful! Everything about this transaction was perfect! The artist is a pleasure to do business with and her talent and creativity is extraordinary!
Oh my gosh! I received a package today. I saw this box beautifully stamped with a big bear paw, a wooden tag, tied with twine and a red heart. I opened the box saying...what? How can this be? It was my beautiful bear Brownie inside. In only 8 days he arrived! I am shocked and in love. I am in awe with this bear and his maker. Amazing! Thank you so much💕 xo
Absolutely amazing bear from an amazing artist. Fantastic detail and this little one is so realistic. My favourite bear by far out of my collection.
What a stunning bear !! I could not be happier with this beauty ❤️
Received my beautiful boy today and WOW...so stunning...made to very high standards...superb quality and beautiful boxed 🥰🥰🥰
Romeo arrived safely today. He is a perfect little bear, packaged beautifully and lovingly. He arrived quicker than I expected, even with all the current postal delays! And a beautiful and unexpected free gift too!
Thank you Olena. X
Took my breath away seeing Snowstorm - just "WOW" - I love Olena's bear. They are so realistic and so very poseable. The fur on this polar bear is awesome and I love his features and the darkening of his muzzle. His expression is so real! I am totally in awe. I shall have a lot of fun with him and my other bears from Olena. I cannot praise them highly enough.
Olena's bears are out of this world, just incredible. Blake is my third bear (and I know there will be more!). So beautifully realistic. She really brings the bears to life as they are so poseable like a real bear. The fur on Blake is dense and I love the way his face has been sculpted - totally amazing. Blake is a very welcome addition to my collection and I could not be happier!
Buddy is incredible, too cute and at the same time also very realistic - the most lush fur with a gorgeous appealing face and so malleable which makes him easy to pose. I have never seen bears like these before that can pose the way they do. I am more than delighted with him. Olena's bears are really quite exceptional! I know I will want to keep adding to my collection. What amazing, wonderful talent!
Beautiful quality bear - very realistic. Lovely finishes and expression on him. I am amazed how many poses he can be placed into - so flexible and soft and above all, so appealing! Stunning work!
I received Vanilla today and I am very happy
She is very beautiful
This bear is very sweet
A pretty face
Thank you very much
Brighton is a dream come true. He's an absolutely exquisite lion. Olena's creations are truly incredible. They are beautiful, extremely flexible and a joy to own. Brighton "brightens" my life. Thank you so much, Olena!
Be the first to comment